- Classes and seminars for all couples.
- Private marriage assessment and marriage lessons, using lay mentor couples.
- Mentoring, either with lay mentor couples, or referrals for couples with special needs or in distress.
- A lending library on marriage – See link “Resources at MERCY” for details.
(Note: We are always adding resources to our community lending library. If you have any books, DVD’s, etc. on dating/marriage that you would be willing to donate to MERCY, they would be greatly appreciated.)
Services for Church:
- Help in developing or enhancing church-based marriage ministries.
- Marriage events networking and publicity.
- Leadership training for mentor couples.
- Workshops/seminars tailored to congregational needs.