The Marriage Education and Resource Center (MERCY) is a Christian-based, non-profit organization whose purpose is to help couples have healthy and successful marriages.
- Pre-marital education
- Free monthly workshops at Baptist Health – Louisville and/or Baptist Health – LaGrange, KY.
- Assessment and private marriage coaching for existing marriages.
- Private mentoring for couples with special needs or in distress.
- Referrals to social service agencies, counselors, support groups and/or healing ministries.
- A monthly electronic newsletter
- A lending library on marriage
- A clearing house for classes and seminars in and around Kentucky
- Workshops/seminars tailored to a church’s congregational needs
- Free listing of marriage event(s) on our web site
- Assistance to churches in developing a marriage ministry or enhancing an existing one
- Leadership training for pre-marital and marriage enrichment
Community marriage courses/programs MERCY will be offering and others that we are aware of, will be posted on this website. (Our site structure is under reconstruction. Specific hyperlink details will be forthcoming.) This way individuals, pastors, therapists and community leaders will be able to locate and/or refer couples to the program(s) which best meet the needs of couples.
You might think of MERCY as a school for couples who want to make their marriages the best they can be.
MERCY is a volunteer organization funded through donations.
Not all posts, opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by presenters necessarily reflect the views of The Marriage Education and Resource Center (MERCY).
(Note: The Marriage Education and Resource Center does not offer therapy/counseling, but can offer referrals based on needs.)